Welcome to my little bit of cyber-space. It is my prayer that all who enter here may be richly blessed by the God of all grace. All praise to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Book contest rules and winner

Michelle Pendergrass is the winner of the Christmas book drawing. I had over 50 names to draw from this month thanks to all the traffic on Margie Lawson's guest blog last week. Congratulations, Michelle.

I thought this would be a good time to review the rules for my monthly book contest. Each person who leaves a blog comment during the month except for the previous month's winner (Michelle, in this case) is eligible for that month's drawing which will be held on the first of the following month. You will receive one entry for each comment, so feel free to leave one often. Also each person who wishes to win must leave a way for me to email for their mailing info. Any other questions, feel free to contact me.

The book giveaway on January 1st will be for the book featured in yesterday's blog--A Shadow of Treason by Tricia Goyer--so check the info about the book by reading below.

No comments: