Welcome to my little bit of cyber-space. It is my prayer that all who enter here may be richly blessed by the God of all grace. All praise to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sermon notes

Last Sunday the minister told more of the story of Nehemiah based on chapter 6. I wanted to list all the building blocks he spoke about that Nehemiah used to encourage the people to stand firm in rebuilding Jerusalem's wall, but the bulletin went through the wash in my husband's clothes! So, I will just share two points that I can still make out and which refer to any mission God has given us in life--1)whether it is a physical or spiritual need, we should seek God's vision for it instead of our own, and 2)when we are sure of the vision, we have to remember to not just stare up the steps, but to step up the stairs! Good advice for all endeavors!

No comments: