Welcome to my little bit of cyber-space. It is my prayer that all who enter here may be richly blessed by the God of all grace. All praise to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Friday, June 01, 2007

New Book Contest for June, and the winner for May is...

Miss Reader who will receive a copy of Crime and Clutter by Cyndy Salzmann.

All those who comment on this month's blogposts will be entered into a drawing on July 1 for a copy of well-known and multi-pubbed author Robin Lee Hatcher's latest book--"Return to Me". I'll post a review of this book next week, so check back soon. Important note: Please leave an email addy if you want to be included in the drawing, so I can contact you for your mailing address. If you don't wish to leave your email on the blog, then please email it to me privately thru the contact me section on my website at http://www.rosemccauley.com/ Thanks!

2 comments:

Joy said...

Hi, Rose,

What a wonderful job you've done on your blog spot! I promise to visit more often.

Joy
NB, Canada

C.Gwynn said...

Rose,
Thank you for choosing me as a winner!