Welcome to my little bit of cyber-space. It is my prayer that all who enter here may be richly blessed by the God of all grace. All praise to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Book Contest for July and the winner for June is...

Miss Reader, again! I have contacted her for her mailing info and also informed her that I am going to add a rule that you can no longer win two months in a row starting this month, in order to give more people an opportunity to win. This is in addition to the other rule that you have to email me your email info so I can contact you if you win.

July's book is The Wedding Caper by Janice A. Thompson. This book is the first in the new Barbour line of cozy mysteries. While planning her two daughters' weddings, some money mysteriously disappears from the bank where Annie Peterson's husband works, while her hubby seems to have "found" some money just in time for wedding expenses. Annie goes through some hilarious and heart-searching times looking for the culprit. It can't be her husband, can it?

Janice is a very funny and talented author, and I can't wait for the other books to come out. I know she is also gifted at setting up websites because she set up mine at http://www.rosemccauley.com/ Check it out and see some of her work.

On a personal note, I would appreciate any prayers for our baby daughter's wedding to go well next Saturday evening, July 7. That's right--07-07-07! A popular choice for weddings! At least the husbands shouldn't have any trouble remembering their anniversary! I'll post some pics later.

1 comment:

Cherie J said...

Congrats to Miss Reader! Hope your daughter's weddding went well. The Wedding Caper sounds very good.