Welcome to my little bit of cyber-space. It is my prayer that all who enter here may be richly blessed by the God of all grace. All praise to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Thursday, September 02, 2010

We interrupt our Alaskan saga for a very important announcement--

Karen K. is the winner of Alaska Twilight by Colleen Coble which will be in the mail as soon as I receive her addy.




And, if you would like to win an ARC (advance reader copy) of goodness gracious green by multi-pubbed author Judy Christie, leave a comment on any post this month. The other rules are you must have a US mailing address and you can't win two months in a row, so only Karen K. is ineligible.



This is the second book in the "Green" series so I am saving this one to read after I read the first one. I hate to read series books out of order! Here is the blurb from the back cover to whet your whistle: "Will Lois Barker put down roots in Green...or will small-town life be too tough?" I love books set in small towns so I am sure I will enjoy it! And you can check out more about this author and her other books at http://www.judychristie.com/

1 comment:

Pam Cunningham said...

Hey, Rose! I enjoyed reading about your trip to Alaska. (I didn't even know you had gone there!!Where have I been??) lol