Welcome to my little bit of cyber-space. It is my prayer that all who enter here may be richly blessed by the God of all grace. All praise to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Monday, December 13, 2010




Monday Musings--December



Thanks to all who posted or emailed to let me know they liked this new format, so I plan to continue it for the forseeable future. Today I want to invite you to join me as we muse on:

December is...

winter solstice

white wonderland

wonderful winter sunrises and sunsets

wrapping paper and ribbon

wonder in the eyes of a child

walking in the snow

wreaths on windows and doors

weekends in your pajamas

welcoming scents of hot chocolate and cookies

warm woolen mittens

worship of the Wonderful Counselor (Isaiah 9:6)

Can you think of more to add to this "w" list of winter things we might see or experience in December? Or perhaps you'd like to share your own list starting with other letters. PS I decided to share some pictures taken last winter of a beautiful sunrise and also awinter-wonderland ice-covered bush, both taken from my front porch last winter.

No comments: