Welcome to my little bit of cyber-space. It is my prayer that all who enter here may be richly blessed by the God of all grace. All praise to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Thursday, September 01, 2011

September 1, 2011--Book release and book drawing

My book Christmas Belles of Georgia released today! And my sweet children all called to congratulate me! And I booked another booksigning! A great day!

And it is a good day/evening for Chris Weigand, number 21 of my 49 followers. My husband chose her number, so she wins a hot-off-the-press copy! And I have decided to do the same giveaway next month, so all of my current followers (except Chris) and any new followers will all be in the drawing on Oct. 1st for a copy of Christmas Belles of Georgia.

Happy release day to me, and to all my faithful followers! And all praise and thanks to God, the Giver of all good things!

2 comments:

Keli Gwyn said...

Congratulations on your release, Rose! How sweet that all your children called to celebrate with you.

Joy Hannabass said...

Ok I hope I am getting this right....anyway would love to win this book!
Blessings.....Joy
ibjoy1953{at]yahoo[dot]com