Welcome to my little bit of cyber-space. It is my prayer that all who enter here may be richly blessed by the God of all grace. All praise to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Book Review--A Woman Called Sage by DiAnn Mills

DiAnn Mills writes historicals and contemporaries, doing great jobs at both. The last couple books I read of hers were contemporary mystery, and I loved both of them and their characters, so I wasn't surprised when I also found myself falling in love with Sage Morrow and Marshall Parker Timmons, two very unconventional characters in a story set in Colorado in the 1870s and 1880s.

Sage is half Indian and has survived a tragedy by becoming a bounty hunter. Marshall Timmons is a nice guy with a tough job. This book contains murder, kidnapping, and some shooting, but also has wonderful spiritual themes and, like all DiAnn Mills books, a heart-stopping romance! I highly recommend this book to anyone searching for a great read!

No comments: