Welcome to my little bit of cyber-space. It is my prayer that all who enter here may be richly blessed by the God of all grace. All praise to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Saturday, July 02, 2011

We have a winner...
in last month's book drawing contest. Valerie Comer has won a copy of A Great Catch by Lorna Seilstad. I have contacted her and will mail it after receiving her mailing address. Everyone with a US mailing address except Valerie is eligible for this month's drawing which is for a copy of Gail Sattler's Love by the Yard. And please leave an email address to make it easy to contact you.

I love Gail Sattler and I love her writing! Love by the Yard did not disappoint. Shanna McPherson is a widow trying to raise two kids and a dog. Her dog makes Brenden Gafferty's job of landscaping her yard a lot harder.  As the back cover asks: "When Shanna receives menacing threats from an angry relative, can she trust Brendan enough to turn to him for help--and maybe even another chance at love?"

Leave a comment anytime this month to be placed in the drawing held on August 1st. And come back on Monday for my special guest Amanda Stephan.

No comments: