Welcome to my little bit of cyber-space. It is my prayer that all who enter here may be richly blessed by the God of all grace. All praise to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Saturday, October 28, 2006





More Photos

The first picture above is of me with my dear friend Kim Sawyer. We met at the very first ACFW conference in 2002 and have stayed in touch ever since. The picture in the middle shows me with my former crit partner, Cecilia Dowdy. The bottom photo is of me with Margo Carmichael and MaryAnn Diorio. I remember meeting Margo at a previous conference, and we have sung in the conference choir the past two years together, but this was the first time I had seen MaryAnn in person. She is another dear friend whom I was so happy to finally meet. She won third place in the Genesis contest in the general fiction category. I'm having such a hard time choosing which pictures to post that I am going to add more conference pictures next week, too, so check back then.

No comments: