Welcome to my little bit of cyber-space. It is my prayer that all who enter here may be richly blessed by the God of all grace. All praise to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Sunday, October 22, 2006




Silver Friends

I've met many wonderful new friends the past four years through my membership in American Christian Fiction Writers. Each year ACFW holds a national writers' conference. In September, 2006, we met in Dallas at the beautiful Marriott-Galleria. Today and next week I will be posting several pictures taken there of my "new" friends--my friends of silver as the Girl Scout song calls them. The picture at the bottom is of our Kentucky contingent who all flew on the same flight to Dallas. We are (LtoR) Lisa Samson, me, Ruth Seamands, and Jennifer Johnson. The other two pictures were taken at the welcome reception held around the lovely pool area. The picture at top shows Heather Diane Tipton, Paula Moldenhauer, and Lisa Tuttle who sat across from me. In the middle picture are the rest of our tablemates--Jeanne Marie Leach, Kathy Kovacs, Megan DiMaria, Cathy Hake, and myself. Check back next week to see some more of my "silver friends."

2 comments:

Paula said...

Oh Rose! I want a copy of that picture of us together. Can you email it? I'm so blessed to be a silver friend. You constantly speak love and grace into my life.

Heather Diane Tipton said...

Those are great pics! Thank you for sharing them! I didn't have but just one of Paula and me. Thank you!