Welcome to my little bit of cyber-space. It is my prayer that all who enter here may be richly blessed by the God of all grace. All praise to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Musings--March Madness

I know most people are referring to basketball when they use this phrase, but March has continued to come in like a mad lion! Harrison County schools missed this past Friday for snow again! The roads were covered with a thin layer of ice and snow which caused several accidents early on, but melted by 10 AM.

And I apologize for missing my Friday with Friends post. I was sick on Friday so didn't even think about it until Saturday morning, so the person scheduled will guestblog at a later date. Check in this Friday for a post by Donna Winters.

And go CATS!!! (UK--my Alma Mater)

No comments: