Welcome to my little bit of cyber-space. It is my prayer that all who enter here may be richly blessed by the God of all grace. All praise to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Monday, March 07, 2011


Monday Musings--March...

..."comes in like a lion" has been true in KY so far this year. We have had rains and flooding. School here was delayed one hour last week for high water instead of snow.

So, this week, I want to share a painting my youngest granddaughter did of a lion's head.

This is the same 9 year old girl who writes stories, and I have pubbed 2 of them on this blog. As you can tell, she is a very talented and creative girl in many ways! Can you also tell I am a proud Mimi? I thank God for all my family and the gifts He has given them and pray they will always use them for His service and glory.

No comments: